Getting Account Compromised message? How many accounts do you have running?

Did you first have to change your password to keep using it through EB?

For me it is the other way around. All mob proxies got AC and DC is running the best

1 Like

Nope, no password changing askedā€¦this is the strange thing

Hi bro, sorry what DC means?

1 Like

This is my new way of responding to duplicate threads.

Please use the search and respond on an existing thread. @MojoJojo

2 Likes

ajajaja

another day, another wave of ACs coming in :frowning:

Getting those freaking ACs all the time (some accounts 2-3 times per day) - HATE IT :slight_smile:
Doing some tests right now to sort out if there is a correlation between ACs and 7 days block.
Running about 300 accs.

1 Like

1 more AC today mmhmm

Are you guys getting repeated fixed term blocks after an AC?
My main got AC, then a 7 day block about a week after it.
Iā€™m afraid to automate it again since then.

Most of my slave accounts got AC aswell, but never been hit by the 7 days block everyone is talking about. Maximum 3 days maybe,

And 80% of time soft or 1 day blocks !

I noticed a new slave going in AC by switching from EB to api and back. I guess thatā€™s the cause also

Noticed the same thing

1 Like

Same here! EB only works super nice with DC proxies, 5 days now without a single block.

You should go for EB only, working good so far!

Iā€™m on EB too but itā€™s bigger than that the issue. Some do just perfect, some half and some barely

Looks like Instagram is at it againā€¦ havenā€™t had AC in about a month and since last 24 hours I got two new ones. Even with EB it got AC, first time it happend, usually I get it cause of api ; /

Yes same here first 7days block in two weeks using only eb.

2 Likes

SOLUTION:
It sounds like Instagram is targeting accounts with any heavy activities. I think they are assuming you are using a program if you are not following the guidelines. To avoid this, use proper calculations and make sure your activities are as humane as possible.

For example:
200 Follow limit per day - STAY UNDER 200
60 Follow Limit per - START AT 5/Hour UP TO 30/Hour (YOU CAN INCREASE TO UP TO 50/HOUR)

DO NOT BE GREEDY, ALWAYS STAY BELOW THE LIMITS, RANDOMIZE YOUR ACCOUNTS SO ITā€™S NOT REPEATING THE SAME ACTIONS AS A ROBOT WOULD.

INSTAGRAM IS NOT PLAYING!
SO PLEASE BE EASY AND STAY SAFE!

I AM NEW HERE. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY!

1 Like

how many unf/per hr and per day?

I got an AC today after 5 unfollows (havenā€™t done any action for a whole day prior). Sometimes they are super random.