Spring MPSocial Giveaway / Contest - Participants So Far

Since there are more and more threads daily that are participating to the contest, I’ve decided to create a new thread to list the ones that entered so far.

This will give everyone an idea of what other people are posting and will make it easier for people to find what they are looking for.

I’m listing here all the threads that entered so far and used the “#inforthegiveaway” hashtag at the end of the post. If you created a contest thread but forget to add that hashtag please edit it and add it so I can find your post and know that it is participating :wink:

So, here they go, in no particular order :

There we have it, these are all the threads I could find today, 15.4.2020 . I will update the list every couple of days the more people enter the contest. If I’ve missed anything feel free to let me know.

Also, these might give others ideas of what they can share with the rest of us so we all learn as much as possible from each other.

Good luck to everyone and happy learning!

15 Likes

Good luck everyone, so much new info on the forum, thank you for setting it up

1 Like

Thanks, good luck to everyone!

1 Like

Thanks for wrapping it up @Johnny

I see most threads are journeys or methods related to Instagram and TikTok growth or money making on mentioned networks.

Just two are about Facebook and Twitter. Would love to see some more about Youtube, Pinterest…

LinkedIn is also good if you know what you’re doing :slight_smile:
It definitely brings traffick and leads if you have targeted connections.

2 Likes

Haven’t wrapped it up yet :slight_smile: it’s still going strong.

:man_facepalming:

Thanks for creating the thread, good enough? :smiley:

1 Like

What happened to this thread?

https://mpsocial.com/t/method-growing-accounts-with-a-cheap-proxy-no-block-jarvee/103887

It isn’t visible anymore.

1 Like

Script moved it by mistake, it contained some blocked words. Fixed now.

2 Likes

I got worried when i couldn’t find it :joy:, thank you for fixing it!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! @Adnan

1 Like

No problems. Here to help.

1 Like